YouTube has just passed Facebook and is bigger – Now the largest social media site in the U.S. Yes, that’s right – the largest social media site.
Here’s the latest data from Compete PRO on the top 15 social media sites:
- YouTube.com had 167,848,349 unique visitors in June 2014.
- Facebook.com had 166,497,314 unique visitors that month.
- Answers.Yahoo.com had 50,751,728.
- Plus.Google.com had 49,391,153.
- Twitter.com had 48,203,344.
- MySpace.com had 46,812,498.
- LinkedIn.com had 42,774,157.
- Pinterest.com had 40,189,235.
- Instagram.com had 31,546,911.
- Tumblr.com had 25,598,422.
- Flickr.com had 12,887,199.
- Vimeo.com had 12,291,208.
- Dailymotion.com had 11,808,985.
- Vine.com had 7,361,214.
- IMVU.com had 5,938,173.
©ReelSEO.com, All Rights Reserved