There are ingenious SEO among us who don’t mind working their fingers to the bone and digging up hard-won SEO facts in field experiments.
See on webmeup.com
- Backlinko’s Skyscraper Technique results in 110% traffic increase
- Dejan SEO: Links from pages with many outgoing links are worth it
- Matthew Woodward’s Zero Link Building Experiment
- Greenlane SEO: Don’t Discard Internal Links… Yet
- Bill Hartzer: Google measures titles in pixels, not characters
- Cyrus Shepard: If you disavow links, they’re gone for good
- An Experiment: Dan Petrovic hijacks Rand Fishkin’s blog
- Eric Enge: Google cares about Facebook signals… NOT
- Jason Noel: Is Google Search Case Sensitive?
- Neil Patel doubles TechCrunch’s search traffic in 60 days