It’s that time again. That’s right, I’m talking about 2014 mobile marketing prediction time. A few weeks ago, I asked some of my smart friends in the mobile/location-based marketing space for their 2014 predictions.
As a quick recap from last year, the five predictions were as follows:
- Apple Passbook Dominates As Mobile Commerce/Location-Aware Platform
- Facebook’s Mobile Functionality — Nearby, For Starters — Continues To Grow In Importance
- Mobile Analytics/Measurement Gets A Seat At The Adult Table
- Location-Based Applications Become Passive/Always On/More Aware
- Hyper-Local Location Technology — Geofencing And Low-Energy Bluetooth Become Big With Retailers
See on marketingland.com